Yotribe is the cool new place to be for Gen-Next!
It is the world’s first gamified learning platform where teens worldwide explore and develop their passions, through a wide range of cohort-based programs and learning experiences. Yotribe is a space for young learners to share, learn and express their own voice. We are reimagining the way learning happens at schools, making it more personalized, experiential, playful, and social (PEPS approach).
We are a young, vibrant startup gaining tremendous traction and are now seeking participants for our internship program. Come join us to be part of the change and redefine the way learning happens for teens worldwide.
About the role:
If you are someone who is passionate about travel, writing, gaming, mental health (and anything that makes a difference to your life and others’) and want to make it big as an influencer, entrepreneur or impact creator; the role of Community Leader is for you! Yotribe has created several different Clubs on the platform, some of which where applications are open, are mentioned below.
- Books and Storytelling
- Travel and Culture
- Environment and Sustainability
- Mental and Physical Health
- Music and Entertainment
- Gaming and Technology
The role of the Leader is to drive and head these Clubs. One or more Leaders will be selected for each Club which has teenage members from all over the world. The role of the Community Leader is to plan and execute novel and valuable activities and drive content to keep the Clubs engaged, up and running. The Leaders will take full ownership of their Clubs. They will connect with several like-minded people from a diverse global community, where they will be able to share their own experiences while also learning about new cultures and growing their own personal network. They will also be given the opportunity to make their ideas part of the project.
Internship details: Remote, online work | 6 months | Non-paid | Part-time (10-12 hours per week)
Age eligibility: 20-24 years
Competencies: The Community Leader positions are open to forward thinkers, influencers, and community-building enthusiasts. Some attributes that we are looking for are-
- Leadership qualities and the ability to take responsibility
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Ability to hold the attention of an audience, by way of either having done entrepreneurial/ influencer activities
What’s on Offer?
- Conversations and support around the participant’s learning and professional goals
- An exciting work environment with exposure to the education sector through a start-up
- Active participation in scaling a brand
- A chance to accelerate your career in a meaningful space
- Immense creative freedom to take up complete ownership of projects
- Credits to attend learning programs of Yotribe for free
- Yotribe merchandise
Last date to apply: 30th June 2021